Zaeyde

Name:

Zaeyde, N/A (See 3-B)

Position:

Field Agent

Skills

  • Defense: 2 +2
  • Thievery: 4
  • Persuasion: 4
  • Sense Motive: 3
  • Stealth: 4
  • Animal Handling +2

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Leather choker with front clasp; front clasp is disguised pinhole camera.
Titanium hip flask with belt clip, 8 oz capacity

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Beretta M92F 9x19mm Sidearm

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

Inherent ability to manipulate people into liking and trusting her.
Very, very, very nosy.
On a mission to find out about as many SCP’s as possible.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Sees people as objects and obstacles, not friends or companions.
Physically fit but weak.
Terrible with weapons.
Pathological liar.
Unhealthy, OCD-like compulsion to find out what’s behind a locked door, even if it could lead to death.
Couldn’t survive her way out of a petting zoo unless she could persuade the deer to slaughter and cook themselves.
Wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a physical fight.
Relies completely on talking her way out of things.
Is currently impressed upon by SCP-607.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Zaeyde broke into Site [REDACTED] at age 21, in an attempt to discover what all the hubub and ridiculous security was about. She managed to convince most of the staff she actually worked there as a research assistant, mainly by staying out of the way and out of sight. After 2 months of “working” at Site [REDACTED], she decided to apply as a formal employee and offer her skills to help the company.
Zaeyde was hastily hired, mainly due to the embarrassment that a 21 year old girl had slipped past security and passed for staff for 2 months.

Zaeyde worked at Site [REDACTED] for an additional year before pushing her luck with an outside organization, and was quickly transferred to Site 23 to prevent legal persecution. Zaeyde has been up for layoff twice due to excessive nosiness, but has managed to talk her way out of both instances.

One week into her new site assignment, Zaeyde was involved in an outbreak in SCP-607's chambers, resulting in the cat impressing upon her.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

Zaeyde changes her first name on a weekly basis, and it’s entirely unknown what her actual first name is, or if Zaeyde is actually her last name.

Zaeyde has an extensive criminal record in the US for breaking and entering, theft, and tax evasion.
However, notes on her record from Site [REDACTED] show she is loyal and dedicated to the Foundation.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License