Name: Victor Weber
Position: Engineering (Mechanical and Technical), Level 2
Mental Defense: 2
Physical Defense: 2
Ranged Weapons: 1
Simple Weapons: 3
Mental Health: 7
Current XP: 1
Spent XP: 7
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Steel Celtic cross pendant
- Ace of Spades playing card, kept on person at all times. Regarded as a "good luck charm"
- A well-worn pair of Matterhorn "Invincible" boots.
- A copy of World War Z
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Foundation-issue computer
- Leatherman Surge multitool
- Assorted electronic components, many salvaged.
- Digital multimeter
- Tool kit
- Rather large inventory of knives, carried on person at all times.
- Pattern 1917 Naval Cutlass
- SOG Tigershark Elite
- Benchmade 3300 Infidel automatic
- SOG Pentagon dagger
- Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn automatic
- TOPS 107C
- Mark III Trench Knife in boot sheath
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
The Regulator: Very disciplined and controlled in most circumstances, adhering to principles of honour.
Don't Worry, I'm From The Internet: Years spent on the internet, as well as in the intelligence community have rendered Weber very resistant to any sort of shock.
Hey, Is That Bigfoot: Weber is deeply interested in the supernatural and seems to know about any number of unusual events that fall outside the Foundation's mandate.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
Walk The Line: Weber can only stand a certain level of idiotic behaviour, including anything from being shot at to violations of honour and ethics. Crossing this line can have unpredictable results.
We're All Doomed: Believes positive thought is an exercise in futility.
Stay Out Of My Head: Very introverted, leading to a marked dislike of anyone trying to "get inside his head", from psychotherapists to anomalous items.
Time Is Linear: Events involving warping of time or space tend to irritate Weber to no end.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Recruited by the Foundation from the National Reconnaissance Office as a direct result of an incident in which he intercepted and decrypted a Foundation satellite transmission. Worked as a SIGINT/IMINT technician at Site-11 until his transfer to Site-23 on [REDACTED].
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous