Tom Watt

Name: Tom Watt

Position:

Skills

  • Defense: 4+1
  • Acrobatics 3
  • Animal Handling 2
  • Mechanics and Craftsmanship 3
  • Wilderness Survival 4
  • Melee Attack 2+2

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

an Akubra that he wears when on a mission. just a normal one. he keeps spares.
a silver necklace, at the centre of the piece is, displayed in long scrawling letters the name "Agnieszka". he wears this constantly.

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

a 24" Bowie Knife
A backpack

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

nothing special really, just a normal dude that happens to know exactly when and where to drink his own piss.
seems to like doing acrobatics in inappropriate places. he's good enough to pull it off initially, but tends to screw up towards the end.
a total adrenaline junkie

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

doesn't watch the news a lot. doesn't know much about events post 1994
a total adrenaline junkie

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

a born and bred Australian cowboy, Tom grew up in the outback on his family's farm where he stayed until he was 19 to join the Australian Army where he was discovered to have formidable survival abilities, immediately being pulled from the infantry program he was engaged in, he was put into a special course designed to help him and others train other soldiers for extreme survival conditions, finishing several months early. after several years of doing this and after a a short lived television program documenting his exploration into the planets harshest environments he was picked up by the Foundation and offered a job training the new recruits with basic survival skills.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

2vl4876.jpg abqp8g.jpg
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License