Researcher (Autopsy and Pathology)
Mental Defense: 4
Physical Defense: 2
Ranged Weapons: 0
Simple Weapons: 0
Mental Health: 7
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Several copies of anatomy of various creatures
- Five(5) Ball pythons and equipment necessary for housing
- Several stuffed animals, including but not limited to three(3) sparrows, one(1) raven, two(2) ferrets, one(1) desert fox
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Anatomical referrence books
- Folder to keep files
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Extreme obsession to job, will ignore all else
- Lacks appropriate fear/disgust response
- Breeds ball pythons to study interesting morphs
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Obsession to career may call into question moral stability
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Todd was involved in the Foundation without at first knowing. He was hired to perform autopsies at a morgue, a front for odd or unexplained deaths. There is little known about his family life, his mother and father were immigrants from Canada, where he originally grew up. He went to highschool at █████████, ██████ and recieved average grades in everything excepting sciences, which were above average. In college, he performed above average but preferred anatomical and pathological courses. When leaving College Todd quickly applied for internship and eventual employment to a Foundation front.
Todd came to Foundation attention after making accidental discovery of [DATA EXPUNGED] contamination and his treatment of contamination before reporting to superiors. He was offered transfer to Site-23 and higher clearance levels, which he accepted.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
- Morphs of Snakes : 'Desert Ghost' and 'Black Eyed Leucistic'