Name: Agent Tim Johnson
Position: Security Agent
Mental Defense: 3
Physical Defense: 3
Ranged Weapons: 5
Simple Weapons: 2
Mental Health: 7
- Federal Bureau of Investigation: Unusual Incidents Unit: 3
- Security: 2
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Wallet - Worn-out brown leather wallet containing $3.86 in Canadian currency and a faded, folded photograph containing an attractive woman and a young male.
- Box of old case files
- Books of various subjects, depth, and genres
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Glock 22
- Sig Sauer 226
- Remington 870 shotgun
- Custom-made 10ga combat shotgun with underbarrel 40mm (built by Paul Williamson)
- Select fire, gas-delay blowback, accepts 10 round standard and 20 round drum mags. Vang Comp brake on the end to help mitigate recoil
- "It'll feel a goodly bit heavier loaded, but it'll have considerable punch at any range. If they're too far to hit with the shotgun, you hit with grenades."
- Custom-made suppressed .30 carbine rifle. Select fire. (built by Paul Williamson)
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Answer My Question: Years of experience in the interrogation room has made Agent Johnson a master at interrogation.
- Watch You Like A Hawk: This old bird knows the tricks of the trade. Sleights of hand, subtle body gestures, drug dealer poking his head around a corner, he sees them all.
- I Got Your Back: His life as a cop makes him a great team player and partner, and one to keep his mouth shut for his good fellows when internal affairs starts sniffing around.
- Scotty Owes Me A Favour:
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- I Don't Believe You: Years of experience of getting lied to in the face in the interrogation room has made Agent Johnson distrusting of everything and everyone. He rarely believes anything told to him until he confirms it first-hand or through a trusted source.
- Too Many Doughnuts: His reassignment to the UIU had contributed to a bit of a slump for Agent Johnson and spending time listening to paranoid nutcases did nothing but increase his waistline a bit. Something to fix at his new job.
- Hollow Leg: Agent Johnson loves a good drink. Or three. Or eleven. He's been trying to keep it under control but bad habits from bad days are hard to break.
- Soulless: Johnson sold his soul to the Man at the Crossroads.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Special Agent Timothy Johnson was a spectacular agent of the FBI for many years while working at the FBI branch of ██████████, ██, receiving many commendations and awards for his work in hitting organised crime where it hurt. Despite this shining career history, he had a few rough run-ins with various organizations and superiors with rather…unfavourable results. Rather than firing a veteran agent, the brass decided to do the next best thing and transfer him (with a promotion to Senior Special Agent) to the middle of nowhere: the UIU.
For the next few years, Special Agent Timothy Johnson did a lot of desk work and dealt with a lot of messy work that an unpopular department had to do in order to still get any funding. He dealt with the many types of crazy, paranoid people who reported everything from alien sightings to garbage stealing government conspiracies, and also the stack of cases that nobody else wanted because they were a huge waste of time. After a while, he started to lose his edge and go down a slow but sure downward slope of alcohol-driven early retirement. But occasionally, even the walk-ins gave him something interesting, like a diamond in the rough. After a few months of investigating on his own time, Special Agent Johnson raised warning flags because he was getting close to uncovering connections from a front organization to Foundation assets, and on the verge of causing a breach. His investigation was quickly shut down and his jacket was passed to local recruitment to determine whether he was an asset or an obstacle.
Officially, Special Agent Tim Johnson was reassigned to ███████████████████ on an undercover intelligence gathering mission, cut off from the rest of the world, for an indefinite amount of time immediately following the close of his investigation into the front organization. He has been transferred to Site 23 to serve as a Security Agent for the time being.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
"When all my colleagues told me to quit and join the private sector to work 'security' instead of staying at the bureau after that debacle, I told them that in no way am I going to do that. Not ever. It seems that now, I get to eat my words."