Agent Thomas Anderson

Name: Thomas "Wraith" Anderson

Position: Agent/Field Medic

Skills

  • Foreign Culture: 1
  • Medicine: 4
  • SCP Knowledge: 2
  • Street Sense: 1
  • Defense: 4
  • Gun Combat: 4
  • Melee Attack: 3

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

  • Balisong
  • Springfield Arms M1911
  • AR-15
  • Field medicine kit
  • Seemingly infinite supply of latex gloves

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

  • Slow down, Kid - Thomas has a habit of speaking a bit quickly when nervous, or excited.
  • Grabbin' Pills - Thomas has Acute Insomnia that he takes sleeping pills for. If he doesn't have his pills, he does not sleep, and thus degrades in his work.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Thomas Anderson was pushed into the military by his father, despite being interested in becoming a doctor since a young age. In the Army, he studied as a field medic, passing most of the courses with flying colors. His first war was the Gulf, where he was injured once by a friendly fire shot to the arm. Upon recovery, he went back to serve during the UNITAF portion of the Somali Civil War, and was one of the lucky troops who was pulled back without injury. After a long period of time without any real work, he went back for the War on Terror but was pulled out due to another injury before the focus changed from Afghanistan to Iraq. Due to his service record, and contact with SCP-███, he was offered a position at Site-23 in the Foundation. His nickname "Wraith" is an obvious poke at his pale complexion.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

ThomasAnderson.jpg
SSgt. Thomas Anderson posing for a picture
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License