The King's Command

To Mann:

02:27 Heiden You can't help but go for the noose. You have a /very/ good idea of what to do with it. It's like an experiment! No different from any other labwork, you consider.
02:30 Heiden They just don't understand the spirit of investigation! You can't let them stop a perfectly good experiment just because they've got soft stomachs.
02:31 Heiden What a nice fellow, that Alex Laito. At least /he/ gets it.
02:36 Heiden This is highly abnormal.

To Laito:

02:27 Heiden You can't help but go for the noose. You have a /very/ good idea of what to do with it. You don't really think of it as /suicide/, per se, just as something to do, like flipping the safety on a pistol or filling out paperwork properly rather than making it up as you go.
02:27 Heiden Don't act on this 'til I say.
02:27 Heiden Go.
02:28 Heiden Hey, what's he doing with that?
02:28 Heiden That's yours!
02:28 Heiden Fucker!
02:29 Heiden What the hell is Sophia doing? She always tries to stop your fun.
02:31 Heiden Oh, well. Maybe you can use it when Mann is done. You should help him out so he finishes faster!
02:34 Heiden You're not going to be able to get the rope hung up with all these people interfering. You're just going to have to pull on the rope yourself. A little manpower!
02:35 Heiden What the /fuck/ just happened.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License