Tau Vriska

Name: Tau Vriska

Position: Espionage, Electronic Sabotage and Warfare Specialist

Skills

Agility: 2

Deception: 0

Technologist: 5

Perception: 3

Sociability: 0

Mental Defense: 5

Physical Defense: 3

Ranged Weapons: 4

Simple Weapons: 0

Medical: 0

Science: 0

Academia: 2

Health: 7

Mental Health: 7

XP: 0 Held
4 Used

Factions

  • Espionage: 3
  • Maintenance: 2
  • Church of the Broken God: 2
  • Heiden: 1

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

  • Several high quality laptops.
  • A black canvas bag with a white scorpion embroidered on it.
  • A chain bearing the mark of Tamlin
  • A…magic wand. Apparently it's made of ogre bone, 8 inches long, and has a core of bronze.

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

  • Desert Eagle pistol, kept in her bag along with several magazines of ammo.
  • Foundation issue FoundPad.
  • Hacked Android phone.

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

How Base, How Boring: Tau is not overly fond of direct conflict, both in actual warfare and electronics. She prefers the long and subtle road to the short and simple one, sitting back and playing like a cat would with a mouse.

Brevity is Wit: Tau doesn't speak much. When she does, it's usually important.

A Favor: Tau is allowed a favor from the reality bender Scotty.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Blind Without 'Em: Tau's vision wasn't that hot before she lost her right eye in a car accident. Now she has an eyepatch and glasses to deal with. She makes up for it by being alert as hell.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Tau grew up in Bordeaux, France with only her mother, a Church zealot who was determined to drag the Broken God into the digital age. Her unusual name was a result of her mother's job - reportedly, Her mother was discussing Tau proteins on the phone with a coworker only shortly after her daughter was born, and the doctors had already put the name on the certificate before anyone could say anything to the contrary.
An unusual mind and disdain for other people quickly manifested itself in Tau, preferring to stay inside and fiddle with her mother's very basic computers rather than bother with socialization. She continued this habit until her mother died in a car accident when Tau was only 15; the same accident took Tau's right eye. Rather than let the dual loss bother her, she devoted herself to scholastic excellence, eventually separating from her foster parents at 18.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

Pale, skinny, and short(ish). Long black hair that she refuses to cut. One eye removed and replaced by a black unadorned eyepatch. Wears glasses over the other. Doesn't talk much, but when she does, believes in 'brevity is wit'. 27 years old. Birthday is October 29.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License