Norman Byron

Name: Norman Byron

Position: Security Officer/"Bait"

Skills

Agility: 3

Deception: 3

Technologist: 0

Perception: 4

Sociability: 0

Mental Defense: 0

Physical Defense: 3

Ranged Weapons: 4

Simple Weapons: 3

Medical: 0

Science: 0

Academia: 0

Health: 7

Mental Health: 7

XP:

Factions

Security-2

Armory-3

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

A single paperback copy of Terry Pratchett's book Guards! Guards!

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

1 Dazzler and 1 Steyr AUG Rifle armed with rubber bullets, and normal, duh. Ordering Lye and Velcro-tape pending and requests to be made to have his Rifle modified.

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

Norman is a rather social person, he comes off as a rather outgoing extrovert and the forever optimist. He likes to view situations in a positive light in order for him to keep calmed. He has also shown good judgement in dangerous situations, often being the first to run or fight when it comes down to it. When the situation calls for it however he is also quite methodical, prone to inventing a plan on the fly and just going with it, he has yet to question any orders given to him though and never reveals what he knows, because it might put himself at risk.
Social Animal: Loves talking to others and communicating.
Glass Half Infinite: Always the optimist, never gives up hope that something good will happen, even if it doesn't.
Let's Get Dangerous: When Norman is forced into a fight or flight situation he begins to invent rather ingenious plans on the spot and is very capable of making use of anything and EVERYTHING he has available to him just to get away or take down his target, and people wonder why he was so successful as a hunter.
Yes Sir: He will listen to every order given to him by a superior without fail and will very often work it to the letter even if it kills him.
Safe: He will never reveal any important information he knows about anything other then himself.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Norman's own optimistic personality could be counted as a flaw as it often puts him at odds with his fellow security officers, he also has a habit of smiling at the most inappropriate times and seems to show small signals of deep mental instability, not that it has ever gotten in his way before.
Over-Optimist: A bit too positive at times, often pissing people off with it.
Slasher Smile: Sports one most of the time.
One Marble Short: Norm has slight signs of mental instability.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Prior to joining the Foundation's security detail he was a professional hunter who heavily enjoyed his job as it was challenging for him. He had a small reputation among the hunting community and owned a rather good business he started in America. However circumstances changed, as did the economy and he lost his job and his income, no longer having cash to travel. His parents had passed away while he was in his twenties and he had no relatives to support him. He was offered the job at the Foundation for his skills and rather discreet nature when it came to information, he looks forward to the job and hopes it will present it's own challenges. Norm himself has hinted that maybe the Foundation hired him for reasons other then his hunting skills.. But can't possibly hope to comment. Still his hunting stories are starting to show he may have possibly fought the supernatural and survived.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License