Name: Athea Evensen
Position: Field Medic
Mental Defense: 3
Physical Defense: 1
Ranged Weapons: 2
Simple Weapons: 0
Mental Health: 7
Den kongelige norske marine: 3
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
Ferret (female) named Stella Polaris
Small chunk of rock crystal
Emergency Medical Pack
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
Fully stocked Trauma Medical Kit
Walther P22, 22LR, 10rd, 3.4", Black
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
• Does not like to be alone, and will go to great lengths to be in the company of others. When alone, a TV or a radio will be a constant companion.
• Is generally calm, cool and collected under pressure.
• Has an optimistic view of the world.
• Is highly empathic.
• Loves chili and ferrets, not necessarily in that order.
• Is remarkably strong.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
• Can be bossy, bordering on rude, when it comes to performing her job.
• Considers drinking a hobby.
• Is definitely an optimist, this can sometimes get in the way of seeing things as they really are.
• Does not like to give up, occasionally this is taken too far.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
The firstborn, by several years, of a sibling group of 5, Athea learned the meaning of responsibility at an early age. That she is also the only girl probably accounts for at least part of her no nonsense attitude. Her father being a Norwegian military officer, she obtained a BS in Nursing from Haraldsplass diakonale høgskole, and joined Den kongelige norske marines sanitetstjeneste. She served as a field medic for the Norwegian peacekeeping forces in both Bosnia and Lebanon.
One day, sitting in her quarters, her weekly mail included a letter from a Foundation cover organization. It contained an offer to interview for a job. Rather strangely, it also held a letter from her commanding officer. This stated, quite simply, that she was free to go if she wished. Having had secret thoughts of working with something truly inexplicable, she accepted the interview, hoping against hope that it might have to do with aliens. It turned out to be so much more.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
Despite being rather down to earth, she has an imagination that will sometimes take her along on flights of fancy. She also has a definite tendency to drink too much.
Languages: Norwegian and English.
Holding the head of a wounded soldier.