Name: Lolita Vivian Liddell
Mental Defense: 1
Physical Defense: 0
Ranged Weapons: 0
Simple Weapons: 1
Mental Health: 7
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Siamese fighting fish
- Cell phone
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Language textbooks
- Pocket dictionaries
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- My Specialties Are Few: Catches onto new things pretty quickly
- Shuttermouth: Photographic memory, especially of verbal and written things
- Miss Workaholic: Likes to keep busy
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Soft-Spoken Or Antisocial?: Brusque, sullen, and withdrawn when dealing with Foundation personnel
- Hell Hath No Fury Like A Liddell Scorned: Holds grudges indefinitely
- Quit Making That Face: Frequently annoyed by others' flaws
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Liddell does not appear in public records until ████ in New York City. She was picked up for the [REDACTED] Program as an interpreter for ██ months, and in ████ applied for work at the Foundation office near [REDACTED]. She was stationed at Site ██ for ██ months.
Due to [DATA EXPUNGED], Liddell is not permitted transfer to Site ██.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
Blonde, dark eyes, fair complexion, small build, no tattoos or scars. No known health issues, no known relatives, lived alone prior to Foundation employment.
Languages: most of them, unless they are African, Native American, or Indigenous Australian languages, in which case she is clueless.