Agent Charles Locke

Name: Charles G. Locke aka Clocks

Position: Field Agent, urban and industrial area specialist. Clearance Level 2.

Skills

  • Defense: 2
  • Acrobatics: 2
  • Craftsmanship: 3
  • Thievery: 4
  • Street Sense: 4
  • Melee: 2

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

  • Very Durable Backpack: — Contains tools and equipment.
  • Tools and Equipment: — A backpack full of tools one needs regularly in urban exploration.
  • Crowbar: — Melee weapon, and useful tool.

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

  • Luger

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

  • Resourceful: — Knows where to get what he needs, or what to take apart to get it if necessary.
  • Cultured: — Well groomed, well dressed, and not the kind of guy you'd expect to be hanging from the ceiling of an abandoned factory or breaking into a military base.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

  • Weird Magnet — Doesn't go a day in his life without encountering something unusual.
  • Hey, aren't you… — If you've met the OTHER Locke, this might be a bit odd.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Agent Charles Locke was employed by the foundation in early 2009, and his involvement in incidents with [REDACTED] led to an instance of himself from a near-parallel universe coming into Foundation custody. This secondary instance of Agent Locke was never involved in the incidents or exposures to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Locke has agreed to a transfer to Site 23, after having been reconditioned as requested to reconcile the differences between the two universes, and given a Class A Amnesiac to remove memories of any transition having taken place.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License