Name: Charles G. Locke aka Clocks
Position: Field Agent, urban and industrial area specialist. Clearance Level 2.
- Defense: 2
- Acrobatics: 2
- Craftsmanship: 3
- Thievery: 4
- Street Sense: 4
- Melee: 2
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Very Durable Backpack: — Contains tools and equipment.
- Tools and Equipment: — A backpack full of tools one needs regularly in urban exploration.
- Crowbar: — Melee weapon, and useful tool.
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Resourceful: — Knows where to get what he needs, or what to take apart to get it if necessary.
- Cultured: — Well groomed, well dressed, and not the kind of guy you'd expect to be hanging from the ceiling of an abandoned factory or breaking into a military base.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Weird Magnet — Doesn't go a day in his life without encountering something unusual.
- Hey, aren't you… — If you've met the OTHER Locke, this might be a bit odd.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Agent Charles Locke was employed by the foundation in early 2009, and his involvement in incidents with [REDACTED] led to an instance of himself from a near-parallel universe coming into Foundation custody. This secondary instance of Agent Locke was never involved in the incidents or exposures to [DATA EXPUNGED].
Locke has agreed to a transfer to Site 23, after having been reconditioned as requested to reconcile the differences between the two universes, and given a Class A Amnesiac to remove memories of any transition having taken place.