Kaze Sakura

Name: Kaze Sakura

Position: Security/Handler

Skills

Agility: 2

Deception: 2

Technologist: 0

Perception: 2

Sociability: 1

Mental Defence: 2

Physical Defence: 4

Ranged Weapons: 1

Simple Weapons: 5

Medical: 0

Science: 0

Academia: 1 (Speaks Japanese and English)

Health: 7

Mental Health: 7

XP: (Spent=Starting points) (Saved=3)

Factions

Foundation, Security 3, Research 1, Espionage 1

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Authentic Daisho (Katana and wakazashi), collection of various swords, knives and martial art training equipment. A duffel bag with various styles of clothing, personal effects including a picture of his parents prior to his birth, and a picture of himself and his father before he left for America. He also has a number of paintings that are reproductions of classical Japanese works. Half a dozen bonsai trees. Kiseru and tobacco.

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Ready Bag.
40 small throwing knives.
Leather gloves.
Survival machete.
Two M9 bayonets
Sidearm.
Taser.
Handcuffs(2)
32 inch telescoping baton

Equipment required to perform your character's job.
Generally he carries his sidearm(left underarm) with three mags, the two M9's, a Taser gun with extra cartridges and battery(right hip), two sets of handcuffs, his baton(left hip), Knob cane(concealed blade.) and two dozen throwing knives. Though if deployed, he'll outfit from his Ready Bag

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

He believes strongly in the Bushido code. He is somewhat an agnostic, believing that no one religion is true, but that there is some form of "higher power". He has come to the realisation that he will never begin to understand why things happen, only that everything has a fate.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

He's somewhat introverted, usually only speaking when he has something relevant to say. In addition, he is strongly averted to lying in any context, preferring to change the subject if he doesn't wish to answer a particular question. He also expressed displeasure at being issued a sidearm, but agreed to carry it. He has a recent habit of showering often…

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Kaze Sakura was born in Japan in Kushiro, Hokkaido. His father was a Kenjutsu dojo instructor, his mother died at his birth. His childhood was mostly average. He did well in school, his father instructing him at home. After graduating, he devoted himself to assisting his father with the Dojo Taking up other martial arts in his spare time. At the age of 24, his father sent him to America to college. Two years later his father died in a car crash. Kaze was devastated, the last of his family. He made the decision to stay in America. He finished college, selling his father's dojo to a family friend who had been close to his father. He took what funds he could and started a dojo outside of San Francisco. He caught the eyes of the foundation when he unwittingly assisted Agent's ██████, ███████, and █████████ capture SCP-███ when he incapacitated the subject that carried it using some 'simple' self defence techniques. He was administered an amnesiac and released after questioning. Some time later, he was recruited officially as security for Site-23.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

He's on the left.

Kaze stands at 1.7 meters, (5.5 feet) he has a slender build, with toned and defined muscles. He has black hair, generally kept just long enough to pull back into a short ponytail. He is 29 years old and has achieved Black Belt, or equivalent rank, in; Kenjutsu, Aikido, Tai-Chi, and Iaido.

Also of note, the Daisho set he owns was crafted by Muramasa Sengo, and has been passed down in his family since the 16th century.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License