Name: John Williamson, Ph.D
Position: Engineering (Weapons/Technology R&D)
Resilience (Mental Defense): 4
Fortitude (Physical Defense): 1
Ranged Weapons: 5
Simple Weapons: 0
Mental Health: 8
XP spent on equipment: 9
Serpent's Hand: 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Standard-issue Foundation laptop
- Set of miniature precision screwdrivers
- "Khyber Pass"-style Martini-Henry pistol, with various exotic ammunition(under the pillow of his cot)
- Collection of books, mostly pertaining to philosophy or religion
- Folding cot, blanket and pillow in the corner of his office
- Mr. Headley's scalp - an actual scalp taken from an adversary. Carried on his belt as a lucky charm of sorts
- An IRG mook's scalp - Lovingly recovered by Dr. Kensington while John was incapacitated. Also worn on his belt.
- *A 939 Alpha tooth - pried from the face of one that was thoroughly pulped
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Several small note pads
- Legal size pad
- Several "Fine line" style felt pens, black
- Red "Grease Pencil"
- Digital Micrometer
- Mechanic's "tool bag" containing the above and an assortment of minor measuring implements and hand tools
- Foundation issue laptop
- Engineer Kit - see Unique Equipment
Additional field items:
- Glock 34
- 25mm semi-automatic grenade launcher Confiscated
- .22 magnum PDW with underbarrel 40mm grenade launcher
- Standard issue low profile ballistic armor
- Standard issue secure satellite uplink equipment for laptop
- Standard armory special issue flamethrower(stolen and reported lost):
- +3 Ranged Attack, -2 Simple/Ranged Attack to target when hit for one round. Only usable on Heiden run games and subject to GM discretion
- Customized M240G, rigged up to serve as his equivalent of an automatic rifle.
- 25SSM Anti-Tank rifle.
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- 'Like a Rock': Ordinarily rather introverted and withdrawn, his natural reaction to stressful environments or fear is to become even more emotionally detached. He keeps a cool head under pressure, whether the pressure be a deadline, malfunction or life threatening events.
- Mechanically minded: Particular interest in mechanical or electrical objects, especially in regard to seeing how the object functions.
- Marksman: His early life has lead him to be a capable shot with longarms, although he has no experience with automatic weaponry.
- Experienced Marksman: his already formidable skill as a rifleman, coupled with not insignificant amounts of trigger time result in him being an excellent shot with all ranged weapons. His noted preference for heavy firepower and area weaponry remains, however.
- Hardy: Can tolerate going days without rest under stressful conditions and function normally provided he has enough coffee. Is not picky about food, drink or environment.
- Fire Forged Friend: Williamson feels a sense of loyalty towards other members of O-23, especially those who have helped him personally. They will never be without a friend. Or fire support.
- The Shadow of Death: Normally prone to excessive force, harming Akane Touma will result in being scalped and tortured to death.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- 'Like a Rock': The same qualities which make him good under pressure make him difficult to get along with in other times. He often comes off as having little to no concern about the feelings of those around him. Unintentionally prone to slighting more expressive people.
- Incessant tinkerer: Prone to disassembling items around him when bored and only occasionally putting them back together.
- Lazy: When not under pressure, tends to procrastinate.
- Requires caffeine: Generally drinks large amounts of coffee, chifir and tea. Becomes unpleasant and rude and short tempered when experiencing withdrawal.
- Bad Driver: An extremely poor operator of moving vehicles, both rather unsafe and hard on equipment. Generally would prefer others drive. Cannot drive a manual transmission.
- Scarred For Life: Injuries taken in the line of duty have lent Williamson a very unattractive and potentially disquieting appearance. His hands, arms and portions of his upper body have visible scars from deep thermal burns. Williamson's face exhibits considerable scarring from both thermal and chemical burns.
- Bloody John Williamson: Williamson has the unfortunate tendency to get "carried away" with violence.
- Something's Burning: Something died inside of him. And something is burning…
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
- Born in the southerwestern United States, took to mechanical fields, technology and weaponry early in life. Went to vocational school to learn a trade and became a certified welder at the age of ██. Put himself through college to pursue a masters in mechanical engineering. Upon graduation, spent two years as a boilermaker in Detroit. It was at this time that a paper written in his free time on an anomalous metallic compound he encountered(later identified as a sample of SCP-███) aroused the interests of the Foundation. Seeking to recruit him, a Foundation front funded his return to academia, with him graduating from ████████ with his Ph.D in Materials Science and subsequently being hired to study anomalous materials and devices and reverse engineer them for Foundation use. His idle gunsmithing "hobby"(when recruited, his apartment was found to contain a large quantity of unique firearms he claims to have developed, many of which appeared to be in violation of Federal law) has since been put to use by the foundation to serve it's own interests.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellanious
- Recent psychiatric examination, following several incidents, has shown John to have acquired a slight "bloodthirsty" streak. While it is not a significant imparement to performance in his duties or the field, it is highly recommended that tabs be kept on him to insure that it does not grow into something which does.
- Following an incident in Site-67, John Williamson is hereby demoted to Level 1
- John Williamson was killed in a sabotage attempt on Site 23, on July 8, 2011. His motivations were unclear.