Name: Jeremy Carter
Position: Engineering (Electronics and Mechanical)
Mental Defense: 0
Physical Defense: 2
Ranged Weapons: 4
Simple Weapons: 0
Mental Health: 7
- Engineering 2
- Armory 2
- Research 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- A CRKT multitool.
- A Fairbairn-Sykes pattern FS1 fighting knife.
- A Zippo-branded lighter with Celtic cross engraving.
- Half-full bottle of lighter fluid.
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- A toolkit containing:
- Wire cutting and stripping tool.
- Many spools of wire in varying gauges and coatings.
- Spools of shrink tubing in varying sizes.
- Box of capacitors, varying sizes.
- Portable soldering kit, butane powered.
- Extra bottles of butane.
- Portable battery eliminator.
- Other electronics odds and ends.
- Partially-melted magnet coils.
- .40 SW Semiautomatic Pistol
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Wired. Subject sleeps only a few hours per night, but rarely sees any adverse effects from this practice.
- Subject tends to keep a level head during times of stress, but tends to break down after the fact.
- Subject is mildly paranoid, and tends to keep an electronic 'eye' on his surroundings. This tends to provide him with slight warning of impending 'danger.'
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- On the seldom occasions that the subject feels adverse effects from lack of sleep, he tends to explode into anger at the people around him.
- The subject's mild paranoia occasionally leads to unpleasant dealings with coworkers, friends, and family. In recent years, this has been mostly controlled with medication.
- While skilled in the use of a standard firearm, the subject prefers unconventional weapons to powder-based firearms.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
After graduating from highschool in 1994, Jeremy nearly immediately began a string of low-pay dead-end jobs in the Technical Support field. Earned money was spent tinkering with high-voltage devices and computer systems. One of these, a low-power high-velocity coil gun, gained him the attention of the Foundation. He has since been spending his time repairing foundation electronics, and assisting the Armory with acquiring and maintaining electronic weapons.