Father Henrik Anders

Name:

"Father" Henrik Anders

Position:

Field Agent / Counsellor / "Cleaner" - Level 3 Clearance.

Skills

  • Defense: 2
  • Persuasion: 4
  • Gun Combat: 3
  • Craftsmanship: (traps) 4
  • Wilderness Survival: 2
  • Stealth 2

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Hunting cloak, wide brimmed hat, priest's clothing

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Trap kit containing razor wire, triggers and other scrap parts to make improvised traps

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

Fisher (and Hunter) of Men: An experienced hunter, Anders is skilled with hunting bows as well as rifles and shotguns.
Shephard of the Flock: As a former priest, Anders is excellent at giving comfort to the emotionally and spiritually afflicted.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Lambs to the Slaughter: People who have been exposed to Anders' true ruthlessness will have a hard time reconciling it with his kindly persona, often leading to a loss of trust.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Formerly a Catholic priest recruited by the Foundation as one of the few survivors of a town overrun by SCP-694. Taking sanctuary within the church, Anders kept his neighbors calm while turning the traps of the predators against their makers. After holding out for days, Foundation agents secured and cleansed the area, survivors included. Only Anders was spared, and the event marked him permanently. Devotion to God has been replaced with cold-blooded devotion to the Foundation's goals. While Anders still seems to be the caring grey-haired priest that once guided a flock, he does not hesitate to use that appearance against those unlucky enough to be exposed to the Foundation in the field.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

Norweigan, fluent in English but speaks with an accent.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License