System Updates: September 12, 2009
- Players may submit a plan for an event to GMs now, and upon receiving approval, run it without GM supervision.
System Updates: August 10, 2009
- GMs now have the option of awarding experience points at the end of an event, rather than direct bonuses to a skill. Players receiving experience points may spend them at the following rates: 1 point gains +1 to a given skill, up to +4, which converts to +1d6. Experience points may only be spent on the character that earned them, and are not transferrable in any way.
System Updates: August 6, 2009
- Skills for which a character has zero die in will be resolved with a 1d4 check, rather than a 1d6 check. This is to provide a tangible benefit to player characters with 1 die in a given skill.
- The Unarmed Combat skill has been collapsed into the Melee Combat skill. Player characters with dice in only Melee Combat or Unarmed Combat now have dice in the Melee Combat skill: player characters with dice in both skills should contact a GM for dice redistribution.
System Updates: June 8, 2011
- Players and GMs may no longer include their own characters in events they run.
page revision: 5, last edited: 08 Jun 2011 06:15