Name: Gentry William Xaties
Position: Research & Analysis
- Defense: 3
- SCP Knowledge 2
- Mechanics and Craftsmanship 2
- Science (Physics) 4
- Sense Motive 2
- Street Sense 2
- Melee Attack 2
- Thrown Attack 1
- Driving 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Lucky blue shoulder-bag, containing
- - Snowglobe from Aspen, Colorado gift-shop
- - Nintendo DS w/ pirate flash-cart containing 51 various games.
- White lab coat
- Nametag with name misspelled as 'Xanties', or is that 'Xaites'?
- Short silver chained necklace with wedding ring attached
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- One combat knife in a shoulder holster for easy access
- Beretta M92F (though he tries not to use it, handguns frighten him)
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Tries to be helpful, really he does.
- Very objective-focused
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Scares easily
- Sometimes has over-riding senses of guilt
- Has a tendency to find himself in trouble. A lot.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Gentry came to be employed by The Foundation after finding a copy of an SCP document in his textbook. He easily traced the photocopy back to one of his old university professors, who made it clear that he had had dealings with them in the past and possibly had an in. Gentry was not above the art of blackmail to get what he wanted, and soon found himself in the junior staff.
So infatuated was he with the concept of blackmail that he soon found himself attempting it on then-Director of Personnel, Dr. Gerald. This very nearly resulted in Gentry's death, however Rodney spared his life at the time. Instead, Rodney opted to put him through a series of humiliating experiences to teach him a valuable lesson about which lines can and cannot be crossed in the Foundation.
Gentry is now a semi-valuable member of the Research and Analysis department and continues to delve into the depths of the archives, trying to make the discovery he knows will catapult him to the upper ranks of senior staff.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
Gentry has been loathe to discuss his past, but has hinted at some very bad career options and even worse relationships during his college years. He was obviously married at one point, but refuses to speak of it, even when the subject of his ring comes up. Quite frankly, we feel that he's an emotional time-bomb, but he's too brilliant an analytical mind to waste. And he knows enough about SCP-682 and -701 to make a press nightmare for us.
Who the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] wrote this? Brilliant mind? Dear god, he'll be the death of us all! Why hasn't this man been demoted to a D-class yet??
- Surveillance photo recovered from Prf. Stuart's office prior to Xaties' transfer to Site 23