Name: Dr. Thomas West
Position: Medical/Emergency Response
- Medicine: 4+2
- Stealth: 2
- Theavery: 2+1
- Melee attack: 3
- Thrown attack: 1
- Arcobatics: 3+2
- Defense: 4
- Saved XP: 0
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- One pocket watch, modern, spring driven. It has been repaired to perfect functionality and accuracy by Hephaestus while in Tamlin House
- One pair, Steel toed boots, black, very worn
- One small leather satchel
- One worn white lab coat
- One pair of tinted copper goggles, resembling welding goggles
- One pair of combat ready Kamas. Normally stored in his room.
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Inside his satchel
- Various medical equipment
- One deck of cards, given to him by Agent Nioki. The deck belonged to his Grandfather, who was a gambler.
- Basic field medical kit
- One small Maglight
- Chemlights of various sizes
- Leatherman Multitool
- Eye of Tamlin - After an injury to his left eye, it was replaced by the Eye of Tamlin.
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Empathic - Dr. West can develop close relations quickly, which has hurt him in past dealings with some SCPs.
- Enjoys dismantling and reassembling various small items
- Honest - Dr. West will always try to tell the truth
- Goggles - Dr. West will wear his goggles as often as possible to hide his left eye.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Jumpy with loud noises
- Refuses to use guns if at all possible
- Honest - He's not a good liar.
- Paranoid of eye injury
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
After Medical school, Dr. West worked in █████ ██████ Hospital for a number of years, until being recruited by the SCP foundation. He has been shunted to a number of different sites. Administrators would feel that he was becoming too close to sentient SCPs, move him to a new site, then the process would repeat. He has only been at Site 23 for a short time.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
Dr. West is an Eagle Scout, a red belt in martial arts, an amateur scuba diver and magician. He also doesn't drink drink coffee, preferring soda. Dr. West also has a rather bizarre sense of humor.
On 10/26/09, Dr. West opened a old book in the possession of young Joseph Tamlin, a researcher at the Site. After this, he was struck with some kind of information, and told to avoid building things, especially things that have spirals in them.
On 2/27/10, Dr. West went on a mission to Tamlin House, when an accident cause a pen to plunge into his left eye. Dr. Mann was present, and after a door opened to an operating theater with the Eye Of Tamlin in it, the damaged eye was replaced with the Eye of Tamlin.