Dr. Simon Vriska

Dr. Simon Vriska:

Trauma Surgeon:

Skills

Agility: 3

Deception: 3

Technologist: 3

Perception: 2

Sociability: 0

Mental Defense: 1

Physical Defense: 1

Ranged Weapons: 0

Simple Weapons: 1

Medical: 5

Science: 1

Academia: 1 (Japanese)

Health: 7

Mental Health: 7

Factions

Medical - 3
Espionage - 2
Command - 1

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

A leather satchel containing a variety of equipment. Notable items include:

  • Deck of cards
  • Glowsticks of varying sizes
  • Flashlight
  • 3DS
  • MP3 player
  • Small collection of Neodymium magnets
  • Various pens, pieces of paper
  • Gum (Cinnamon)
  • Magnesium Flare
  • 10' paracord
  • Basic set of lockpicks
  • Contact Taser

A spring powered pocket watch
Long labcoat that has seen a lot of use
Steel toed combat boots

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Surgeon's Kit
Autoscalpel
Mad Doctor's Scalpel

  • This scalpel is held in a unique device that Simon built. It will extend the scalpel from a holster on his wrist into his hand.

Hand-held Medical Scanner

  • This custom built scanner is a small device about the size of a Mag-light. It has a light on one end, and can be used to give medical analysis and basic Toxiology, giving a +1 to medical rolls. Any similarity to a certian screwdriver is completly accidental, or so Simon claims.

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

  • Pragmatic Pacifist - Dr. Vriska is not a fighter, and he'll do whatever he needs to avoid conflict. That is not to say he won't fight, he just leaves it to the last resort.
  • Gearhead - Simon is a fan of old technology, anything spring or gear powered for sure. He loves taking things apart and fixing them, even if they don't quite need fixing.
  • Nerd - Simon is also, to put it bluntly, a nerd. Slightly socially awkward, a font of useless trivia and willing to talk for ages about the latest tech.
  • Languages - He can read and speak Japanese

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

  • Pragmatic Pacifist - Waiting till the last resort to use violence is all well and good, unless by that time it's too late.
  • Truthful - The good doctor finds it hard to lie, and always prefers to be upright and honest in his dealings. Not that he'll call out dishonesty by someone else, but just don't ask him to cover for you.
  • Wandering Hands: In high stress situations, Simon has a tendency to attempt to perpetuate sexual harassment on the closest attractive person.
  • Noticed: Something unearthly has noticed Simon.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Dr. Simon Vriska was a doctor who was recruited fairly early in his career for the foundation. He got their attention with a incident at his hospital involving [Data Expunged] and was able to remove ████████████ and save the life of the patient. The patient was retrieved later and placed in containment at ████████████. This is unknown by Dr. Vriska. He enjoys his work at the foundation and finds it interesting and exciting, much better than, as he says, "Checking old people for heart attacks five times a hour."

When enquired about his last name, he said that it was Russian, his great-grandfather came to the US before World War 1.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

He is an Scout, and has some basic knowledge of wilderness survival and tries to be prepared for all eventualities.
Was a skilled Free Runner during college, although has not had much time to practice during his time at the Foundation.
Simon also has a gray and white cat, a stray he found as a kitten. He named her River, and she spends much of her's time hanging around the medical wing, trying to cheer up long term patients.

XP - 4

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License