Name: Dr. Kasu Shinbai
- Acrobatics: 2
- Defense: 2
- Medical: 2
- Melee Combat: 2
- Science (Biological): 4
- Science (Physics): 2
- SCP Knowledge: 2
- Street Sense: 2
- Thievery: 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- 1 (one) cellular phone, capable of internet browsing, music playing, media upload/download, video/photo capture, etc.
- 1 (one) set of earbuds w/microphone attatched.
- A lot (a lot) of downloaded music.
- 1 (one) miniature flashlight
- 1 (one) standard lab coat, with hidden pockets lining the inside.
- Not much (very little) inside said pockets.
- 1 (one) nametag, stating "Dr. Kasu Shinbai".
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- 1 (one) fighting knife.
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Dr. Shinbai has an excellent sense of hearing, coming from musical training in his childhood. As such, he's able to discern sounds at a lower volume, and able to determine various minute details in a given sound.
- Unrelated, possibly, but he also has an innate sense of rhythm, able to improvise on the fly with nigh any instrument given.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- With the ability of enhanced hearing also comes the aggravation of advanced hearing: loud noises bother him, as well as atonal/dissonant sounds and arrhythmic "music".
- Also, any relatively normal music will immediately get stuck in his head. But that's a minor point.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
A newer recruit, the Foundation saw fit to utilize Dr. Shinbai's skills with the auditory to help with any possible sound-based SCPs.
That is all.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
- Skill in melee combat and acrobatics refers to a long commitment in the practice of Aikido.
- Skill in thievery refers to interest in slight of hand and disappearance tricks as a child.
page revision: 1, last edited: 08 Oct 2009 03:03