Name: Dr. Kieran Oresthin
Position: Researcher/Lawyer, Level 2
- Law: 4
- SCP Knowledge: 4
- Science, Biology: 2
- Science, Physics: 4
- Persuasion: 3
- Melee: 1
- Defense: 3
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Lab Coat
- Julius doctorate diploma, awarded by ██████████ University
- Doctorate of philosophy in Physics diploma, Awarded by ██████████ University
- Fountain tip pen
- Burned remains of picture
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Basic Combat Knife
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Relatively Articulate
- Oresthin pursues knowledge ravenously, if only to cement his opinions.
- Highly opinionated. Oresthin has an opinion on everything and is often a bit too eager to share.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Argumentative and contrarian by nature. Enjoys playing the devil’s advocate and often does so far more than necessary.
- Has an alarming tendency to kill jokes or make bad ones.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Kieran Oresthin was picked up out of a small, but prestigious law firm in Chicago by the Foundation for the sole purpose of assisting cover ups within the United States and other English-speaking countries. He worked in this capacity for several years, before getting bored with never actually seeing the horrible, horrible things he was creating legal fictions for. He then requested and received a leave to pursue a PhD in physics. A false job history was created to justify missing years that Oresthin had spent in Foundation employ.
Dr. Oresthin has just returned to the Foundation after receiving his Doctorate from ██████████ University. He has been transferred to Site 23 to begin his research, with the understanding that he may be called to return to his old function occasionally.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
No Exemptions Requested.