Dr Fade Kythalla

Name: Dr. Fade A. Kythalla. preferring just to be called "Fade"

Position: Field Medic/Surgeon

Skills

Acrobatics: 2
Defense: 4+2
Medical: 4
Wilderness Survival: 2
Science Biology/Medical: 4
Driving: 1

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Leather Shoulderbag: normally containing a teapot, and is kept for sentimental reasons.
Acid Drops: her favourite confectionary item, buys in bulk and never has a shortage of them.
That Green Rock: just a rock, thats flourescent green. tastes like cyanide

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Medical Kit: Standard issue transportable medical supplies. Includes equipment for field medicine, and basic surgery.

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

Dr. Kythalla lived an easy life, being skipped ahead in school, finishing her University Degrees by the time she was 16, she has not developed conventional social skills and has been heavily influenced by the protagonist of the Disney animated film "Alice in Wonderland" to the point that, when meeting people for the first time, they very often suspect that her polite and seemingly sincere nature is a joke. This, coupled with drinking an inordinate amount of tea and wearing blue dresses almost anywhere many of the agents, researchers and her own colleagues still suspect her to be playing an elaborate prank, despite knowning and interacting with her for months.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Having lived a sheltered life, she doesn't know many common euphamisms.

Dr. Kythalla will believe anything, extreme naivety and gullibility as a result of having never had anyone lie to her in her life until she was well into adolesence has caused her to be a target for many practical jokes around the Site. this also has relusted in her being unable to lie herself, it is not that she is unconvincing, it is that she simply can not speak anything but the complete truth.
Will pick up and eat any sweet that she sees unless specifically told not to, often going to extreme lengths in an effort to do so.
will carry out all and any orders that she is given by anyone, superior or inferior in rank and/or title immediately, often resulting in her dissapearing for hours and in extreme cases days in an attempt to fulfill absurd requests, this is a double edged sword, however, as after spending several weeks in the wilderness alone has developed sufficient survival skills in the wilderness.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Dr. Kythalla first came in contact with the Foundation when she saved the lives of 3 field agents during a retrieval operation in Australia was compromised by the GOC, having followed precise instructions to the letter given by Agent ██████, she was viewed as a potential recruit being kept in quarrantine, having interacted with SCP-███ after 6 weeks in quarrantine she was deemed uncontaminated and was recruited, being championed by Agent ██████.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

1qhi6x.jpg
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License