Name: <A-Flat Chord played on a four-string Ukelele> - Colloquially known as "Dr. Alto Clef"
Position: Director of Personnel Training and Development
- Defense: 4 - Clef is rather difficult to kill.
- Science: Psychology 4 - His official academic background is psychology.
- SCP Knowledge [DATA EXPUNGED]
- Persuasion 4 - Despite his weird, creepy nature, he is an expert liar.
- Sense Motive 4 - Hard to fool.
- Gun Combat 1 - Can fire a gun without shooting himself in the foot.
- - Experience - 2
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Vial: Clef wears a vial around his neck. It is rumored that this contains the slime from SCP-447, to discourage others from trying to kill him.
- Various and sundry clothing and personal goods.
- "Lacey" - Clef keeps a porcelain doll in his office. Every day it seems to be dressed in a new and different elaborate outfit of some sort. Where they come from, no one really knows.
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Sawn-off Shotgun: Clef keeps a sawn-off shotgun in his office under his desk, and several boxes of shells of various kinds in the top desk drawer.
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Genre-Savvy and Enigmatic.
- Cannot be photographed.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Might be Satan.
- Creeps out women.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
- No one really knows. Seriously. Rumor has it that he's anything from Batman to the Devil. It is known that he's had prior dealings with the GOC, leading to wild rumors that he was a Coalition hitman with over 100 kills under his belt, but he claims to have been a mere file clerk.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
- For the sake of this RP, assume that most of the stories about Clef are exaggerated rumors.