Clarisse Sutcliffe

Clarisse Sutcliffe

Player: Soulless

Role: Scout

Personality:

Clarisse likes to mostly talks about what she sees and observes. She's a rather reserved person and isn't likely to make her opinions known unless she's explicitly asked for it. She also has a tendency to disregard others' opinions if they don't align with her own- not that she'd express as such.

Description:

Clarisse is a young woman with black hair and dark eyes. She usually keeps her hair in a bun or a ponytail. She's of average height and weight, not particularly pretty or ugly. Picture!

History:

Clarisse was raised mostly by her grandparents- she was a latchkey kid. She spent most of her time exploring, disappearing for hours in whatever trouble she could get herself into. As soon as she was old enough, she joined the Girl Scouts and had a blast. Eventually she started working as many things- a tour guide, a forestry guide, travel writer. Eventually she managed to settle down at a government job going out and doing various demographic surveys and the occasional out-and-about in-person examination of cities, parks and towns to keep maps up-to-date. When she heard of a new branch being formed about going out and doing, she practically signed herself up.

Statistics

Intellect: 2

Charm: 1

Battle: 3

Subterfuge: 3

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License