Name: Christopher Churney
Position: Field Medic
Mental Defense: 5
Physical Defense: 2
Ranged Weapons: 0
Simple Weapons: 0
Mental Health: 7
XP Used: 4
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- A Samsung Galaxy S Smartphone
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Several paper bags
- Several Kleenex packs
- 5 4 3 2 1 0 stress balls (one given to Heladris, one thrown into a giant snail and then ejected forcefully into Chris's skull, one given to Akane, one given to Dodridge, one shoved into a rifle before being shot out along with a bullet that grazed Chris; fragments now remain in his bloodstream)
- 5 4 3 (One given to Albert Nox, one given to Jillian) more stress balls yay!
- One novelty stress ball shaped like a turkey
- A stress ball elaborately decorated with rainbow swirls and sparkly flecks (Dropped by a fleeing researcher) (Given to Akane)
- 11 eyeballs
- Several bottles of scotch
- Freshly laundered Articles of Shame
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
Count to Ten - Being trained in therapy of all kinds, Chris is a master of patience and calmness.
Psychoanalyst - Chris is rather good at reading people's emotions and their thought processes.
App for That - Chris's smartphone is loaded with apps for assistance in communication and understanding. +2 to sociability rolls.
We Must Never Speak of This - The records of a certain incident involving pants-shitting with Dr. Orville have been sealed, and shall never be mentioned again. Hopefully.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
…And how does this make you feel? - Chris can't help it, stress relief is in his blood (quite literally). He must speak with every supernatural entity the group comes across.
Oops - Chris… slept with a patient… yeah
Thunderball - Chris is haunted by a stressball that is perfectly squishy and round. When thrown it creates a flash and a loud booming noise. It talks to him sometimes, mocking him.
Nemesis - Dr. Orville will opposed Chris at every turn so long as he is station at Site-23, following an incident with pants, feces, and a Euclid containment breach.
Can you hear me Major Tom?: Chris attracted the attention of a malignant entity currently residing on the moon. Sometimes, it pays attention to him.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Christopher Churney was born to Gregory Churney and Gillian Jameson in Brooklyn, New York. He grew up as a rather attentive boy, if somewhat nerdy. Upon hearing that his Uncle Bob had gone into medical school, Chris decided that he himself would one day become a member of the medical trade. And so he became a psychotherapist. One day several uniformed men came to his door, saying that Uncle Bob had recommended him to replace another psychotherapist that had retired. He was then thrust into the world of the Foundation, and worked as a psychotherapist for Site-17 for two years before being transferred to Site-23 upon the death of his uncle.