Alice Dodridge

Name: Alice Coraline Erdrich Dodridge

Position: Director of Research (Specializes in Animal SCPs)

Skills

Agility: 1

Deception: 3

Technologist: 0

Perception: 3

Sociability: 0

Mental Defense: 2

Physical Defense: 4

Ranged Weapons: 5

Simple Weapons: 0

Medical: 2

Science: 5

Academia: 2

Health: 7

Mental Health: 7

XP: 0

Factions

Research: 3
Medical: 2
Command: 2

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

-She has a pair of rabbits as pets.
-Stuffed "Don't Worry" Rabbit
-Neato cup from 1001
-Tamlin Orb
-Ice Lighter
-Feather and note from Grandfather Raven
-Preserved Roses

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

-Leather bound sketchbook.
-Mechanical pencil
-MacBook Pro
-iPhone
-.45 Pistol
-Jack Bright's Cane

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

-Dedicated to her teammates and friends
-Practicing Wiccan
-A bit of a team mom
-SCP-342 knows her name and voice.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

-Negativity Filter: Has a tendency to assume the worst when things go really wrong.
-Ball of Nerves: A bit of a shrinking violet in over her head.
-Who's there?: Alice gets nervous when there are people near her, that are not in her field of vision.
-Travis/Tamlin: For reasons that are only clear to some, Tamlin, The House and her son are touchy subjects.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Alice was born March 15th, 1983 in █████████, ███████ ████████, Canada, to Alton Erdrich and Marion Argent-Erdrich. Her mother passed away two weeks later, leaving her father to raise her alone. They moved around a lot because of his military job, leading her to become rather introverted. Taking company in the form of animals most of her life, she grew up to be a talented vet, and later an animal biologist. She specialized in large animals and livestock, but has a fondness for rodents and lapines.
She was picked up by Prometheus Labs, and quickly worked her way up the chain. She showed interest in The Foundation, and got her chance to "transfer" to Bio-Research Area 1. Alice was planted as a researcher on SCP-042 because of her familiarity with equines of normal and anomalous natures. After a near mental breakdown, Erdrich requested and was approved for a transfer. She was also given an amnesiac.

Alice's actions at Site-23 have not gone unnoticed, and she was promoted to Director of Research. She and Director Dodridge were recently married at Site 67, and soon after gave birth to Travis Matthew Dodridge. The child was, regrettably, taken to Site 67 as part of a deal with a Tamlin Entity.

«Message from O5: If anyone knows the whereabouts of rogue Researcher Alice Dodridge or her husband, Agent Jason Dodridge, please contact the authorities.»

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

-Often wearing a pendant with an interchangeable stone that she switches out occasionally.
-Fairly adept at yoga as part of her daily regime.
-Fluent in English, French and American Sign Language.
-Has a pretty neat tattoo on her neck thanks to Tamlin.

Digital Database of Alice's Sketches

2q1rs44.jpg
Dr. Alice Erdrich Dodridge
DSCF2357.jpg
Dr. Erdrich's Dodridge's Sketchbook
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License