Name: Alexandr Bundalo
Position: Security - Designated Marksman, Point Man
Mental Defense: 2
Physical Defense: 2
Ranged Weapons: 5
Simple Weapons: 4
Mental Health: 7
Security - 2
Espionage - 2
Armory - 2
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Small spiral notebook with range figures, data and sketches of areas
- Journal, leather bound
- Heavily faded flannel jacket. Once was a rusty red color.
- Well worn boots
- December 1992 Playboy, with several pages long since stuck together
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Yugoslav Mauser M48, with the latest in incredibly obsolete optical technology. It was his father's in the great war, and fitted with an optic some time during the conflict in former Yugoslavia.
- Glock 19
- Mauser bayonet
- Assorted tools
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Neighborhood Sniper - The bulk of Alexandr's combat experience is in urbanized areas operating singlehandedly. His skills at navigating urbanized terrain and employing it to devastating advantage are unmatched, although he is lacking in more conventional tracking and camouflage in other environments.
- Friendly: He is a fairly lighthearted and kind individual to nearly everyone. Prone to attempting to lighten a grim mood. He likes working with people.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- You are worst Turk: Bundalo has a pathological hatred of Turks, Bosniaks and Croatians. Given his background, this is to be expected.
-Undisciplined: Bundalo is undisciplined, owing to his background. While he respects those he's serving under, he is frequently lazy, prone to taking action at his own discretion and willing to dodge the blame whenever possible
-Show Me The Money: Bundalo follows the money, whether it be the Foundation's ample paycheck, or other, better potential offers.
-Disco is Dead: Alexandr's taste in music can be most aptly described as "terrible". As in 'likes disco' terrible. His dancing isn't all that bad, however.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Born in 1979 in the former Yugoslavia, Alexandr Bundalo was caught up in the civil war. He acquired a reputation for being a ruthless marksman despite lacking formal training. He developed a passing familiarity with explosives, long arms and booby traps of all sorts during the conflict, in part from avoiding those set by others, and in part by setting some of his own. When the civil war wound down, unwelcome in his old neighborhood he left to seek fortunes elsewhere with his skills. He was recruited into the Foundation after news of certain exploits in North Africa put him on Foundation radar.
5'4, 120lbs. Slight of build. Short blonde hair, blue eyes, with tanned skin from his time in Africa.