Name: Alexander “Exuro” Stearns
Position: Agent (Security Level 1)
- Defense: 2 +2
- Wilderness Survival: 3
- Street Sense: 2
- Mechanics & Craftsmanship: 2
- Stealth: 3
- Gun Combat: 4
- Melee Combat: 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- Refillable butane lighter, torch-style
- Miniature LED light/laser keychain
- Polarized-lens sunglasses
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- Beretta M92F, standard-issue 9 x 19mm
- H&K MP5A4, standard-issue 9 x 19mm
- Strider MARSOC SMF framelock folding knife
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- Non-Polarized: Tends to stay out of any argument that does not concern him, and has a very tight leash on his own temper.
- Night Owl: Can effectively operate on lower amounts of sleep.
- Impulse Decision: Can think of an effective solution when faced with a spontaneous decision.
- Thermal Tolerance: Can deal with both harsh hot and cold climates with relative ease.
- Playing With Fire: If it burns, he can probably figure out what to do with it.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- Night Blind: Has a great deal of trouble initially seeing in low-light situations.
- Impulse Decision: May react in a detrimental manner when presented with some situations, rather than thinking it out.
- Lock-up: When unable to come up with a solution for a presented issue, has the tendency to panic and further hinder himself in coming up with a solution.
- Vengeful: May hold a grudge for a long time, and often will not take any action to resolve it for an equally long period.
- Overprepared: Has a tendency to keep useless objects around/bring more than needed.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Originally raised in a relatively rural area, Agent Exuro learned much of his outdoor prowess early on in life. When his parents divorced, he went with his mom to a more urban environment, where he quickly picked up on everything the city had to offer… which was quite a bit. After a few years there, he came to work for the Foundation at Site after an encounter with a lone specimen of SCP-631 late at night, which he managed to contain by [DATA EXPUNGED] until Foundation agents arrived to deal with it. Faced with a decision between Class B amnesiacs and a job at the Foundation, he chose what he thought wouldn’t be the decision that screwed with his mind. Or so he thought.