Name: Jacob "Schism" MacCullough
- Field Agent, no set team to date.
- Clearance Level 1.
- Acrobatics: 4
- Street Sense: 3
- Demolitions: 1
- Persuasion: 1
- Thievery: 2
- Computers: 1
- Defense: 2
- Gun Combat: 2
- Melee Attack: 1
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
- One Sony-brand laptop, circa 2007, wireless-capable and cleared for Foundation use.
- One set of amateur-grade lockpicks, previously used in hobby work.
- One medium to high-end digital camera, stores pictures on a HD-microSD memory card, capable of zoom and lighting enhancement.
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
- H&K USP - .45 Caliber Sidearm
- Collapsable Baton
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
Agent 'Schism' has trained himself to some degree in the use of Parkour, and uses his knowledge of urban areas alongside a sort of natural flexibility to reach excellent locations for spotting potential threats.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
Agent 'Schism', despite his Parkour training, has been fortunate (or unfortunate enough) to avoid pain, and therefore finds it more debilitating than many. Second, his personality tends to wear thin at times, often leaving him seen as abrasive and decidedly unpleasant.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Jacob MacCullough was originally picked up by the Foundation due to allegations of 'Trainspotting' in restricted areas of Denver, Colorado. This was exacerbated by the discovery of lockpicks on his person. Given the chance between serving time in a cell and being offered the chance to make something of himself, he jumped at the latter.
Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous
- This space reserved pending future information.