Name: Harold Q. Renald
- Piloting: 4
- Street Sense: 3
- Gun Combat: 4
- Defense: 4
- Wilderness Survival: 2
- SCP Knowledge: Level One.
Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions
N/A (See "Traveling Light")
Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment
1x H&K USP Tactical Pistol.
Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits
- "What do I fly? What've you got?": Harry can fly damn near anything invented by man, and is pretty cocky about it.
- "Nah, don't worry about it. Ain't no big deal.": Harry is fairly easygoing, and tends to forgive most insults and slights without really thinking about it.
- "Hey, what's that over in the distance?": Harry has acute perceptive skills, and frequently spots things less observant people would miss.
- "Eh? Stuff? I dunno, I tend to travel light.": Harry is used to his possessions being destroyed in freak accidents. To this end, he simply stopped owning anything beyond basic possessions such as clothes and a bed.
Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws
- "Huh..? Did you say somethin'?": Harry has a tendency to not pay attention to anything that isn't being said directly to him, or right next to him.
- "…And this scar was when I crashed into that forest, and this one is from when I hit that other plane…": Harry has a long and varied history of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time, at the wrong velocity. He is covered in scars up and down his body, making him look somewhat older than he actually is.
Addendum 3-A: Personnel History
Harold Randall was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, but moved to the Keys a few years after his birth to live with his uncle. He grew up coveting the seaplanes that frequently passed overhead, and joined the Air Force right out of highschool. Though an outstanding pilot, his career was marked with accidental mayhem and destruction, which his superiors eventually put down to simply being unlucky. He eventually joined the Foundation as a pilot after spotting and rescuing three Foundation agents and researchers while flying a recon mission over the Sahara desert. Randall worked at various Sites as an agent and pilot, and has now been transferred to Site 23 to assist in the operations there.