Agent Grimsson
Grimsson.jpg
Gunnar Grimsson

Name: Gunnar Grimsson

Position: Agent, Level 1

Skills

  • Defense: 3
  • Culture: 1 (Icelandic)
  • Stealth: 3
  • Street Sense: 3
  • Acrobatics: 3
  • Thievery: 4

Addendum 1-A: Inventory of Possessions

Books on Asatru religious practices, fitting for a clergyman.

Addendum 1-B: Inventory of Equipment

Variety of tools for getting into and out of places and things.

Addendum 2-A: Notable Character Traits

190 cm tall, 80 kg. Strawberry blond hair, blue-green eyes, ruddy complexion. Gunnar is not opposed to violence, but prefers to get in and out of things quietly. Gunnar is also an adherent to Asatru, having studied for the clergy.

Addendum 2-B: Notable Character Flaws

Gunnar has both a curious bent and sticky fingers. He isn't interested in wealth so much as curious about other people and their belongings. Plus, there is a certain joy in stealing something for a while, then putting it right back as if it had never been gone.

Gunnar knows better than to pull that crap on agents in the Foundation, of course. They aren't shy about using their weapons.

Addendum 3-A: Personnel History

Gunnar is a recent recruit to the Foundation, although he has completed training and orientation. He is curious as to what happened to his cousin, Reynir Helgason.

Gunnar is a follower and clergyman for Asatru, and has a certain distrust of Christianity and Islam. He will not provoke the faithful, but he won't stand for them to provoke him.

Addendum 3-B: Miscellaneous

Gunnar bears a strong family resemblance to Agent Helgason, which may cause difficulty for Agent Li, should they encounter each other.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License